Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Introduction & About Me

Here I am, on Blogger.com writing my FIRST post. I finally gave in after a while of debating whether or not I wanted one. I am excited to start blogging and doing random post from time to time. I will be doing Make-up tips, reviews, picture to picture tutorials, fashion post and so on. Can't wait to get started.

                                              Get to know me!

A little about myself:   1. My name is Stephanie.
                                   2. I love anything beauty related.
                                   3. I Live in United States.
                                   4. I'm young (19) and can't wait to see what life brings me.
                                   5. I love nature, adventures, life, and happiness.
                                   6. I LOVE puppies/dogs.
                                   7. I enjoy meeting new people! <----
                                   8. My family and friends mean the world to me!
                                   9. I thank God everyday for giving me the chance to live.

Yup, that sums up a little about myself.

I want to get to know something about you! Leave comments about yourself I would love to read them!

Can't wait to make lots of friends and start filling these pages up with fun stuff.

Well until next time everyone!

                                            Stand by for the next post!

PS. Let me know what you guys want to see as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment