Saturday, January 22, 2011

Glamoflauge Concealer!

Hey everyone, I have found a new favorite concealer and in this post I will talk about my thoughts on it. Of course every product has it's Pro's and Con's. No product is perfect. It also may not me suitable for every skin type. That is why there is so much make up out there. Have you ever walked in a store such as Ulta, Walmart, Target, Sephora, MAC, and etc...thinking Whoa what is the best "insert make up product here" (such as lip gloss, mascara, concealer, foundation, powder....) I know I have. This is why Youtube and Blogs are amazing and come in handy! Okay enough blabbing and let's get to it :)

WARNING! I need a new camera, colors on some pictures look a tad pink. Sorry. Swatches are accurate though.



Con's

- May get "CAKEY" if not applied right
- Can be over drying for dry skin
(If you moisturize before hand you should be fine)
- Only sold in three colors! (Light, Medium,Tan) Makes me sad!


Pro's 

-Amazing coverage
-Great consistency ( Not thick, not thin ) More towards the thick side
-Excellent price range ( $6 at Walmart or wherever Hard Candy is sold for you ) 
-You only need less than pea size  for entire face. 
-A lot of product in the tube





Light!



Swatch of the light shade




Medium!




Swatch of the Medium shade!



Tan!




Swatch of the Tan shade!



Thoughts: I really love the coverage that this product gives me. Specially because I have tons of scarring from previous acne. Plus it will cover any redness I may have whether it is from a current acne breakout or just hormonally red. The price it excellent because of how much is in the tube! Oh and the shocker is that you need half a pea size to cover your entire face! I have used this concealer as foundation before and I have to say I adore it. I do have over excessive oily face so this does not make it worse, it actually helps dry it up a bit. If you do have dry face I highly suggest you use moisturizer before hand. If further questions don't hesitate to ask. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment